Facebook Offers tools are among the online marketing tools introduced on FB for easy marketing and attracting new customers to your sells and business page, website or shop.
Facebook offers tools is simply a tool that helps you to create a discount for your product offers on Facebook, thereby attracting more new buyers of your product and increasing sales 100%.
On Our previous post on What Is Facebook Offer, we gave an in-depth definition of Facebook offer and how it works, we also looked at How To Create And Increase Sales With Facebook Offer Ad, not ending on the sellers alone, we also posted some post on Offers And Deals Near You On Facebook and How to Find Offer And Deals UK.
On this post we are going to look at step by step how to create facebook offers using facebook offer tools, And it all starts with creating a Facebook business page.
How To Create A Facebook Business Page
What is the facebook business page? facebook business page is also known as facebook fan or brand page. due to the major upgrade of Facebook moving from normal conventional connecting of people to complete business platform, Facebook decided to call what we used to know as FB fan page to Facebook Business page and included many new features and functionalities.
To learn how to create a facebook business page follow the steps below. If you already one for your business proceed to the next step.
- Login To your Facebook Account
- On the desktop view at the top right corner of the landing page, you will see Create, click on and create a page
- Follow to guide and complete your facebook business page creation.
How To Create Offers and Deals Using FB Business page
Creating offer and deals for your product or services is as easy as posting a post on your page timeline for your subscribers to see it.
- Click your post box and type what you want to post, you will see a button telling you “PUBLISH AS REGULAR POST” or “TURN INTO OFFER“. See image below:
- Click turn into offer the interface below will show up.
- Here you can set your Product pictures, Offer Type, discount amount(in % 0r Amount), discount item/services, offer to start and end date, Where people can redeem the promo coupon, choose if its online or offline shop
- Targeted audience, location, age grade, gender, etc.
- Click publish offer and you are done.
Visitors can now see your offer, for a more effective result you can spend a few dollars to promote your offer to your targeted audience and increase your sales.
How to create And Edit Offer button on Facebook Business page
On your page, if you wish to edit the button of your Facebook offer, maybe you want it to call it a different name other than OFFERS.
- Click on the Offer button Edit
- Select the action you want the button to perform( you can make the button to direct visitors to your business site or book an appointment with you)
You can select which button you want to see
Click finish to complete your button changes.