Facebook Marketplace Categories – Keeping up with buyers and sellers is now easier and faster with Facebook Marketplace Categories. Retailers can now share updates and photos, engage with friends and pages as well as stay connected to communities that are important to them.
What is Facebook Marketplace Categories?
Facebook over the years have evolved from just being a platform where you log in to stay connected with friends and interest, to a commercial hub where you can sell as well as buy items right from the convenience of your smartphone.
Facebook Marketplace Categories has been designed to help you discover, items you can buy and sell on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
The following, are the different categories on Facebook Marketplace;
Electronics, Deals, Family, Classifieds, Clothing & Accessories, Entertainment, Hobbies, Home & Garden, Vehicles and Housing.
Why Facebook Marketplace Categories?
With Facebook Marketplace Categories, you can shop by category on Marketplace to find your next must-have item.
How to Shop on Facebook Marketplace by Category
- Tap a category in the left column of Marketplace to browse different types of items.
- Look for something specific: You can do this by typing something in the search box at the top of the page.
You can also do the following, as you shop by category on Facebook Marketplace.
- Search by Location: You can search by location as far as 100 miles away or browse by a category. Once you find something of interest, you’ll see the sellers approximate location, though not their exact address except they tell you.
- View Items for Sale:You can view items that are up for sale including the sellers profile information.
- Make an Offer: You can make an offer of how much you want to purchase a particular item and haggle to a convenient price with the seller.
- Message a Seller: Facebook Marketplace does not offer a meet-up arrangement between a buyer and a seller neither does it offer payment details or provide any payment or delivery options. Thus the buyer and seller will have to agree on where and when to meet as well as their best suited payment and delivery method.
- Save Searches or Specific Items: You can save searches or specific items that are of interest to you that you are willing to return to later.
Facebook Marketplace Categories is designed to make your shopping and selling experience stress free and quicker. Take advantage of it today.