welcome to our Facebook Messenger App Settings post for 2019.
Facebook Messenger App Settings- Facebook Messenger App Settings is very easy to implement. To change your FB Messenger settings, all you need is to follow the tips given thus:
Facebook Messenger – Change global settings
- Change global settings
- Open the Android Messages app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings.
- To change your default messaging app, tap Default SMS app.
- To not get message notifications outside Android Messages, tap Get notifications.
- To pick what sound plays when you get a message, tapNotification sound.
- To not play sounds when you send messages, tap Hear outgoing message sounds.
- To keep your phone from vibrating when you get a message, tap Vibrate.
Please share this article if it has helped you achieve Facebook Messenger App Settings.
Thanks for dropping by the Facebook Messenger App Settings post. Do share please!