How to Install Facebook Messenger | Install Facebook Messenger app: Facebook Messenger was developed as a new standalone application that allows you to chat with and send messages to all of your Facebook friends without having to go through the main Facebook application.
In some countries though, there is permission to create a Facebook Messenger account without having a Facebook account. The Facebook messenger application is available for mobile phones like iPhone, Android phones, and Windows phones and amazingly it can also be accessed from the official Messenger website on your computer. Aside from chatting with friends, Messenger allows you to make free voice and video calls, chat with chatbots, and also send and receive money.
Step by step guide on how to install Facebook messenger for Mobile
Maybe you own an IPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, android phones or windows phone, follow these step by step guide on how to install Messenger:
- Open the device App Store(iOS device), Play store(android), Windows store(windows phone): You can install Messenger for free using the application available for download on these stores
- Locate and tap the “Search” tab on the screen: This will open the store app’s search field.
- Search for “Messenger.”: A list of matching apps will appear then click on the application for further information.
- Then “GET”(iOS device), install (android) next to the “Messenger” app: Make sure this is the app developed by “Facebook, Inc.”
- After this tap “INSTALL” to begin installing the app: The app should begin downloading immediately.
- You then need to launch Facebook Messenger after downloading it.
Steps to Sign into Facebook Messenger: When you launch Messenger, you’ll be prompted to log in. If you already have Facebook installed on your device, you can quickly log in with the same Facebook account.
Welcome to Facebook messenger, Conversation is easy and fun!