Each time I post, it comes up with “friends except restricted”. I have no “restricted” list on the left hand side of the screen where lists appear.
I did have a restricted list ages ago but now I cannot find it.
Update 5/1/17 From your phone: Go to person in questions page Click friends Click ‘Edit Friend List’ Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Restricted’
Had this problem with my girlfriend, we couldn’t figure this out. For us – in July 2017 – this is how I solved it. (FB changes their UI so often, it’s difficult to post a lasting fix, but here goes) ….
- On your friend’s page whose posts you can’t see, have them logged in
- Have them go to your profile page
- Click your Friends button
- Select “Add to another list…”
- See if “Restricted” list is selected for some reason. If so, then click it again to hopefully take you off Restricted List.
At least it worked for us.