Facebook Logout My Account
1. Right-click in the tab toolbar at the top of Web Explorer and click “Menu Bar” to show the menu alternatives.
2. Click “Tools” then “Web Options.”
3. Click “Erase” under Surfing History. Uncheck the very first box and after that inspect the rest. When you’re done, click “Erase.”.
4.. Click “Okay” to close your Web Choices and shut the web browser. When you resume it, your Facebook account will be logged out.
See: Create New Facebook Account
1. Right-click in the toolbar location and click “Menu Bar” to show the menu alternatives.
2. Click “Tools” and “Clear Current History.”.
3. Select “Whatever” from the drop-down menu. Make sure every box has a check mark and after that click “Clear Now.”.
1. Click the three-bar icon in the toolbar then click “Settings.”.
2. Scroll down and click “Program Advanced Settings.” Click “Clear Surfing Data.”.
3. Select “The Start of Time” from the drop-down menu. Guarantee each box has a check mark. Click “Clear Surfing Data.”.
Facebook likewise provides remote user indication out, which allows you to sign out Facebook sessions on other computer systems from a various computer system. It can be discovered under Account Settings, Security Settings, and Active Sessions.
See: How to See Friendship on Facebook.