How Do I Delete A Business Page On Facebook
1. Click “Edit Page” in the leading right corner of your fan web page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the web page that opens. Simply over heaven “Save Changes” switch, you must see a “Delete Page” area.
3. Click “Permanently delete (page name)” in the “Delete Page” section. This opens a new home window asking if you are sure you want to delete your web page.
4. Click the blue “Delete” switch in the confirmation window to totally delete your page. As this window cautions, removing your web page is long-term and also irreparable.
If you feel you do not comprehend with the above tutorial, please see the tutorial with the image below…..
If you are tired of handling your Facebook page, you could follow this tutorial to pull it below the general public or even delete it completely.
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Select the web page that you wish to delete from the left side bar.
3. Click the Edit Page button on top right of the page.
4. When you remain in the Edit web page, locate the Manage Permissions section on the left side of the page.
5. If you wish to unpublish the web page, check the box next to Unpublish page (only admins can see this page) choice.
6. If you intend to delete the web page, scroll to the bottom of the web page and also click on the Permanently delete (Page name) link.
7. A new home window will certainly pops up which asks you if you make sure to remove the page. Click Delete.