If you are security conscious, you definitely should consider changing your Facebook password at least once in 6 months. See: How To Unblock Someone On Facebook Android App
Changing password on Facebook won’t take a thing – – simply see the details in this post to successful change old Facebook password.
The advantage of changing Facebook password can never be over emphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking for who to to attack.
How do you change Facebook Password?
It is simple… let’s begin..
If you know your current Facebook password and wants to change it, follow the steps below to do that.
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset Facebook Password
If you don’t know your current password, you can reset it:
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password
Recommended: How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
That’s how to reset and change Facebook password.