Block someone on Facebook Messenger | Blocking Annoying FB Users: We all have at least one friend who keeps sending trashy messages, pictures, GIF’s and videos and you are really getting tired of seeing all those messages he/she sends.
As a lady, we all have that admirer who wouldn’t quit badgering you with romantic messages or requests for nude pictures, its getting on your nerves and you just want to put a stop to it because, frankly, it is grating on your nerves. Read How Can I Go Live on Facebook?
The good news is, you can block that person on Facebook messenger without blocking him as a friend. Superb, right?
This step-by-step guide will show you exactly how to do it, so stick along for the ride!
HOW TO BLOCK SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER
To block someone on Facebook messenger:
1. Open your Facebook messenger application
2. Scroll down to the person’s conversation you want to block
3. Tap the conversation and hold
4. On the screen that pops up, tap on Block
5. On the screen that pops up, you will get a prompt asking you to ”Block all messages”, tap on it
6. Next, tap on any part of the screen apart from the prompt asking you to ”Unblock all messages”.
Easy peachy! Go ahead and block that pesky and annoying Facebook friend on your Facebook messenger and get back your peace of mind.
Remember: Blocking someone on Facebook messenger app doesn’t mean you have blocked the person on Facebook entirely, the person is still your friend. To block someone entirely on Facebook, click on this link: How to Block a Facebook Friend.