The relationship pages on Facebook that reveal your interaction history with a good friend likewise allow you to see other individuals’ relationships. The details on the pages might consist of images where both people are tagged, their shared good friends and likes, as well as Timeline remarks exchanged in between the two. You can just see things you’re typically enabled to view based upon your pals’ Timeline personal privacy settings.
How to See Friendship on Facebook 2017
To view your relationships.
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Browse to a good friend’s Timeline.
3. Click the button with the equipment icon on the cover image, then choose “See Relationship.” Facebook shows the relationship page for you and your dear friend.
3. Copy the friend’s Facebook ID from the URL in the address bar. The ID is the string of characters– typically a name– that appears after “facebook.com.” Disregard the enigma and anything after it. For instance, if the URL is www.facebook.com/john.smith?fref=pb, the buddy’s user ID is “john.smith.”
4. Browse to the Timeline of the other individual, and copy his Facebook ID.
5. Open a brand-new tab in your internet browser, and type or paste the following into the address bar:
6. Change “FirstID” with the very first ID, and replace “2nd ID” with the other ID.
7. Press “Go into” to see the relationship page for the two individuals.