How to remove your phone number from Facebook: If you often or always access Facebook from a mobile device, then your phone number will definitely be listed in your friends’ contacts list. It’s easy to remove your phone number, if you know where to look and how it is done. This article will teach you how you can remove your phone number from Facebook so as to reduce the numbers of your friends on Facebook that has your phone number
Unless these feature is disabled on all Facebook friends phone, then my number will still be out there, in the Facebook ether. In order to delete your phone number (or see if your number is listed), follow the steps below;
Check out: Sign up FB
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gray Edit Profile button in the upper-right corner of your profile page.
- Then, in the left-hand column, click on Contact Information.
- In the area labeled Phones, you’ll see any numbers you’ve registered with Facebook, perhaps unknowingly, remove the numbers you see there and click Save Changes button below.
- If your phone number(s) is listed on your friends’ Phonebook Contacts list and you wish to remove it, simply follow the steps below;
- Click on Account in the upper-right corner of Facebook and then click on Edit Friends.
- Next, click on Contacts from the left-hand column and you should see many of your friends’ phone numbers on the Phonebook Contacts page.
- In the right-hand column, Facebook provides a description of the page and how to remove your mobile contacts.
- Click on the linked words “this page” and then on the next page, hit the Remove button.
- On the Remove page, Facebook says, “Before you click Remove, you need to make sure syncing is switched off” and gives instructions on how to find syncing on an iPhone.
- Before you delete the numbers listed from Facebook’s Phonebook contacts, you must first turn off Syncing on your mobile device.
- To do so, open the Facebook app on your iPhone. From the main menu, tap the Friends icon, then the Sync button in the upper-right corner, then the Sync Contacts button, and then next to Syncing move the slider to off.
See also: How do I delete FB post
And that’s all, I hope this was helpful to remove your phone number from Facebook, kindly share this with your friends so they can remove their phone number from Facebook.