Create Business on Facebook Account: Creating or starting a Facebook business account is similar to opening a real life bank account for your business. First, you’ll be required to give the business name which should have been duly registered with business name registration body in your country.
In this tutorial, we’ll see how you can open a Facebook business account page for your business. The steps are quite simple to follow – so let’s begin.
How to Create Business on Facebook Account
To create a business page in order to start promoting your contents, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Firstly, take a visit to www.facebook.com
- Below the page, you’ll see create a Page for celebrity, brand or business. Hit on the link or simply visit: facebook.com/pages/create on your web browser.
- On the create business account page that appears, select Local business or place.
- It’s time to create your Facebook business account, so start inputting your business details in the order:
- Business name
- Street address of your business
- Country where your business is headquartered
- Postcode and
- Official business contact phone number. When you are done, click on Get Started as shown in the screenshot above.
- If you’ve not logged in to Facebook, a message box will prompt that you login to your account in order to proceed with creating your business account.
- Facebook insist that you must login before you can continue. Also provide you with an option to create a new account.
- Next, create your business page and give it a name – a called mine “Create a Local Business Page”. But it’s looking blank and unattractive so lets put in some photos.
- Click on the camera icons to add photos that describe your business.
- Choose desired cover photo for your business account.
- Select your choice profile photo for your business account
- Click on save and you are done creating your business account. Next, start your search for page likes or use Facebook ads to get more people to like and interact with your business page.
That was quick and simple right? I hope you got it right first time. Kindly Share this article with Friends.